Local Computer Help can assist with software issues on your desktop computer. When your computer isn’t starting, very slow or simply driving you nuts it’s time to call us! We can help with services such as:
- Helping speed up slow booting, running and overall poor performance
- Virus & malware cleanup
- Windows and software issues including BSOD (blue screen of death)
- Trouble with WIFI, internet and printing connections – give us a call for an onsite visit!
Local Computer Help can assist with repairing all your desktop hardware issues. Some common issue we fix frequently include:
- Replacing faulty motherboards, faulty RAM or hard drives
- Upgrading your parts including graphic and audio cards
- We can also help build you a new computer to perfectly meet your budget and needs
Simply bring in your desktop computer or give us a call on 1300 883 831 to book in your repair today!
Unless you have a fault with your monitor or computer peripherals we do not require you bringing in the whole computer. Simply unplug all the cables from the desktop box and bring that down to our office – if you need help with that please book an onsite visit.
We have assisted many happy customers for computer repairs in Wantirna South including Bayswater, Boronia, Burwood East, Croydon, Ferntree Gully, Forest Hill, Glen Waverley, Heathmont, Knoxfield, Lysterfield, Mitcham, Mulgrave, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Nunawading, Ringwood, Ringwood East, Rowville, Scoresby, The Basin, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Vermont, Vermont South, Wantirna, Wantirna South and Wheelers Hill.