Local Computer Help is committed in providing a safe working environment for you and our team.
Like many essential businesses that are currently operating we have adapted quickly to ensure we can continue to provide a great service for you while ensuring we follow all guide lines in place to help reduce risk and keep us all safe through these challenging times.
Here are some of the things we have implemented around our work place.
At our office:
- Education for our staff on hygiene and other safety recommendations.
- Hand wash / sanitiser is readily available for staff and clients.
- Checking in regularly on staff and ensuring they do not attend work if they do feel unwell.
- Social distancing implementations on seating arrangements.
When we are onsite and on the job:
- Education for our technicians on hygiene and other safety recommendations.
- Hand wash / sanitiser is readily available for the technician and clients.
- Checking in regularly on onsite team members and ensuring they do not attend work if they do feel unwell.
- In line with recommendations we do not shake hands or make physical contact with clients.
- Technicians are able to wear face masks when requested / required.
- Technicians have been trained to wash hands after every job thoroughly.
- Upon arrival, technicians will enquire with clients if they are in good health or may have recently traveled overseas.
- Social distancing is mindfully applied where possible.
Feel free to ask us any questions regarding our COVID-19 policies in place. We are in it together!
The Team @ Local Computer Help