Local Computer Help can help with building new a computer that perfectly suits your needs and budget.
Come in and visit, email us or give us a call on 1300 883 831 for a free quote on a new computer!
Our experience computer technicians are technology geeks who can provide you advice and assist in selecting the best configuration for your new computer including:
- Motherboard, RAM, hard drive and graphic options.
- Desktop case and PSU (power supply).
- Peripherals including monitors, keyboard, mouse and speakers.
- Printer selection – installation and setup support also available.
- Software installation including Windows and antivirus that meets your needs.
- Delivery and setup of your new computer to your home or office.
- After sales onsite IT support for home and business available.
Local Computer Help has access to supplier parts to help with building a new computer including leading manufacturers such as Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Coolermaster, Asus and Gigabyte.
It is important that you choose the right components for your new computer to optimize the performance of your system. Ensure that your motherboard, CPU and memery are of a suitable speed and has the processing power to meet your needs. Often utilizing a SSD as a boot drive is recommended for best start up speeds. Partner this with a secondary hard drive for all your storage files. Finally our computer technicians can help you to choose the right computer case and power supply to suit your style, space and budget. Don’t forget to consider any further peripheral hardware components you require.
Do you need any software? We can help you with installing the latest Windows operating system along with common software you will need. We can also assist with transferring your old files from your old computer to your new one.