Local Computer Help can assist with laptop repairs and support.
Book a pickup, repair + return service or onsite visit to your location – it’s that simple!
Some common issue we fix frequently include:
- Damaged laptop screens from accidents.
- Laptop keyboard replacements due to water damage or wear and tear.
- Faulty fans and power jacks.
- Issues the motherboard.
- Laptops not working as they should.
Local Computer Help can assist with software issues on your laptop. These include items such as:
- Slow booting, running and overall poor performance.
- Virus & malware cleanup.
- Windows and software issues including BSOD (blue screen of death).
- Trouble with WIFI, internet and printing connections – give us a call for an onsite visit!
Please note: Although we have many universal chargers available it is helpful if you bring down your laptop adapter when you bring your laptop for repair.
Laptop repairs and support is provided by our trained technicians. Our geeks have many years of experience with laptop repairs and with a short inspection often a diagnosis can be reached. At this point a quote is provided for us to begin to fix your laptop for you.
We have assisted many happy customers for laptop repairs in Wantirna South including Bayswater, Boronia, Burwood East, Croydon, Ferntree Gully, Forest Hill, Glen Waverley, Heathmont, Knoxfield, Lysterfield, Mitcham, Mulgrave, Noble Park, Noble Park North, Nunawading, Ringwood, Ringwood East, Rowville, Scoresby, The Basin, Upper Ferntree Gully, Upwey, Vermont, Vermont South, Wantirna, Wantirna South and Wheelers Hill.