Local Computer Help can assist you with upgrading your computer. Whether it be software and hardware for your existing computer. Our experienced computer technicians can assist in improving its performance or provide you suitable alternatives.
Book a pickup, repair + return service or onsite visit to your location – it’s that simple!
We can provide you advice and assist in selecting the best configuration for your upgrades including:
- Motherboard, RAM, hard drive and graphic options.
- Desktop case and PSU (power supply).
- Peripherals including monitors, keyboard, mouse and speakers.
- Printer selection – installation and setup support also available.
- Software installation including Windows and antivirus that meets your needs.
- We can also help you consider when a new computer would be a better solution for you!
Local Computer Help has access to supplier parts to help with upgrading your current computer including leading manufacturers such as Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Coolermaster, Asus and Gigabyte.
It is important that you choose the right components for your computer which are compatible to optimize the performance of your system. Ensure that your motherboard, CPU and memery are of a suitable speed and has the processing power to meet your needs. Often utilizing a SSD as a boot drive is recommended for best start up speeds. Partner this with a secondary hard drive for all your storage files.