Local Computer Help can assist with virus and malware removal help. When you’ve been infected with a virus or malware and you don’t know what to do!
Book a pickup, repair + return service or onsite visit to your location – it’s that simple!
Often, when the issue is addressed promptly, data loss and recovery of your computer is greatly increased. Waiting for weeks will often cause the issue to escalate.
Some of the common signs and symptoms of a computer with such an issue include:
- Pop ups and messages occurring on your computer or within your internet browser.
- Slow booting and poor running computer which may constantly crash.
- Antivirus and other software unable to start up properly.
- You’ve allowed someone who contacted you access to your computer under the guise that they are “helping fix your issues”.
- Ransomware messages asking you to send money or gift cards in return for access to your encrypted files.
What is the process for virus and malware removal help?
- Give us a call to establish if you likely are encountering a virus or malware issue.
- You will need to bring the computer or laptop to us to fix. Although we can fix virus issues onsite it is often time consuming and therefore costly.
- Depending on the level of infection it will take several hours to ‘clean’ your computer fully of issues.
- We usually complete several passes of software to ensure all issues are removed.
- Sometimes the computer technician will advise that a format / refresh of Windows is advised to resolve all issues. In some instances this is quicker and most cost effective as a solution. Data back and recovery is available when required.